Due to COVID-19 safety Guidelines, classes are limited to maintain social distance guidelines. These are the new protocols in place.
**** MASKS ARE REQUIRED at all times in the studio. You may remove your mask during practice only.
- You MUST register/ sign up for class ONLINE, to reserve a spot.
- Walk ins are welcome, but space is not guaranteed. You cannot sign up to reserve a spot without paying. If you need to pay for a class you must do this online using your account or creating one on MindBody. If class is full there will be a wait list and you will be notified that you can join if a student cancels.
- NO SHOWS to the in studio class will be charged a $15 fee, even if you have a monthly membership. If you cannot make it to a class you have signed in for, you must cancel no later than 12 hours before class or you will be charged as a now show. I know things come up, but with limited space this is the only fair way to give those on the waiting list a chance to attend the class with enough notice. So only sign up for classes you know you can attend for sure!
- You must bring ALL props from home and take them with you when you leave. You will not be able to store mats/ props at the studio anymore.
- Doors will be locked until 15:00 before class so that we have time to sanitize and prepare for your arrival.
- Enter the yoga studio, wash your hands, and place your mat ONLY on the marked spaces, and please stay 6’ away from other students /mats. Unfortunately there can be NO physical contact of any kind! No hugging, fist bumps, etc . Teachers will be staying on their mats (which is HARD for us), and there will obviously be no adjustments.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use, and we encourage handwashing in the back sink and bathroom before and after class!
*******If you are not feeling well, have a fever, have traveled, or have come in contact with anyone who has been exposed to Covid19 I adamantly ask you to PLEASE STAY HOME.