PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS:
with Debbie Yarbrough
Are you new to yoga and want to learn the basics, or need some fine tuning in your current practice? Then a private lesson can be the best place to start!
Private yoga sessions at Lotus Yoga and Fitness in Ormond Beach are an excellent way to learn the fundamental postures, proper breathing techniques, and modifications based on your ability. Private lessons include hands on adjustments for proper alignment, use of props to enhance your practice, and use of specific postures based on your individual needs.
Private Yoga Sessions are Helpful When:
- You are beginner and want to start a healthy practice without being overwhelmed or intimidated by a group setting.
- You want to take your practice deeper and focus, in-depth, on specific asanas.
- You want to develop a yoga or meditation practice that you can do within the comfort of your own home.
- You have injuries (back, shoulder, knee) or health concerns (stress, arthritis, insomnia, anxiety).
- You are interested in working towards a specific physical goal, such as increased flexibility, balance or strength.
- You want to target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings.
- You want to increase your mental focus.
- You want to incorporate yoga into your cardio or strength-training program.
- You want to utilize yoga as a way to cross-train for marathons or triathlon
Sessions are by appointment only. Please call 386-333-9527 to schedule an appointment. INDIVIDUAL and SMALL GROUP(2-4 people) sessions available.